Saturday, February 23, 2008
Progress
I would say if HP has an icon along with the Southwest Museum (which I will cover another day) I would say it was our train bridge. Which now and for some time now used by the Gold Line. I read in another blog it's the most scenic and interesting of all the rail lines and I would have to agree whole heartily. If you turn on Ave 60 were the CVS is on Figueroa on your left youll see an entrance for what the sign states as Ave 60 Arroyo Seco Park. There youll see an entrance. In this park is probably the best place I can find to take pictures of our bridge. I would almost say you could get some nice pics of the 110 as well but with that fence they put up for you know...our safety, it's pretty hard to get a good shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment