Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So it starts

I guess I should start out by introducing myself. I am Rodrigo, a 26 year old who has lived in Highland Park all his life. 3 years ago I decided it was time to leave the nest but instead of moving to something new I ended up buying a house here further cementing that I will be here for some time to come. What can I say I can't leave Follerio's pizza and La Estrella tacos! I started this blog really on a pattern I keep finding myself doing. I am a amateur photographer, I have a Canon 30D and I find myself sometimes with an itch to take pictures of soemthing interesting or new. But when I find myself googling sites that may have spots in los angeles for photography I am usually greeted with downtown buildings and general common spots. So I thought "Hey my town has lots of great spots why not chronicle it for posterity" So thats what this is. I hope you enjoy and commensta re always welcomed.

1 comment:

notoriouslig said...

Just found your blog. Look forward to seeing your pictures from around town.